Wednesday 29 July 2015

My Weekend Pre-Birthday - Friday at the Beach

Well, with my birthday slowly approaching me and my Dad have been having plenty of fun in the name of early B-Day events/presents! He leaves exactly on the day of my birthday so we've been making the most of the weekend we're spending together in Estonia.

Starting from Friday and ending on Sunday we've managed quite a lot of entertaining events. I decided to start my weekend early specifically because we heard the weather would be super windy on Friday, perfect time to go to the beach, no? The waves we're absolutely amazing!

But... one small problem. I had forgotten my swimsuit at home! So my Dad - being awesome - offered to drive me all the way to the store to get me a new one... which the place was currently out of stock for female swimsuits. We improvised by me getting a pair of men's swim trunks from the store and just using my sports bra as a top. I ended up being dressed a lot more modestly than most modern swimsuits today! :P It was all finally worth it though, because when we finally made it to the water the current was strong enough to drag you away and the waves really packed a punch if you resisted them. It was surprisingly nice weather too, considering you usually need some kind of storm (at least in Estonia) to get the waves to be that high and strong.

Saturday and Sunday posts will be coming as soon as I finish writing them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment